Friday, April 23, 2010

Balefire news!

I mentioned in my Balefire review a few weeks ago that the series will be collected in an omnibus edition around Decemberish.  Well, today Cate Tiernan posted the new cover of the bind-up on her blog:


I love it, though I would like the series title to be a bit bigger.  I can't wait for this to come out.  Even though I already have the individual books, I'm a sucker for big fat books, so I'll probably get this too.

(If I had to name who was who, I'd guess that Thais is the one on top and Clio's on the bottom--it's the look of innocence vs. experience.)

Still no Amazon listing or anything on the Penguin website yet.  I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see this! I am definitely going to buy it as soon as it comes out!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics